You’ve become a bit of a polyglot with programming languages- be it through work or in pursuing side projects… The kind of dev who has a new tool to suggest or that is happy to pick up on a new skill set to make things happen. You have a firm grasp of some functional programming languages and really know your way around a SQL database. If this sounds like you, your new work BFF is probably at Datasembly.
Right now, the grocery and quick-service restaurant industries are working in the dark when it comes to pricing information and strategy. Datasembly is changing that. These are massive industries with billions of dollars on the line every year. Datasembly’s data-driven approach is changing how these companies are thinking about pricing strategy, deploying billions of dollars, and communicating both internally and externally. And we are just getting started.
What We Need From You
- At least 2 years of development experience
- A desire and ability to constantly learn and improve yourself and your work products
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with others in a fully remote format
- Expertise with a functional programming language such as Clojure, Scala, Elixir or Erlang
- Exposure to Google Cloud services like BigQuery, Snowflake, and Dataflow or similar services
- Interest in solving challenging problems on massive data